Welcome to Christian County High School
A United States Department of Education regulation published on May 19, 2020, defines sexual harassment for purposes of Title IX (sometimes referred to in policy and procedures as "Title IX Sexual Harassment").
For more information on the CCPS Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy, Click HERE
- Tickets can be purchased for all sports through the link below. Free admission for CCHS faculty and students only for our HOME games)
Online Registration now open
Proof of residency MUST include a lease, deed or property tax bill. 2 more proofs of utilities or drivers license, car insurance
Transcripts and Education Verification
For transcripts and education verification please follow this link
School Attendance Policy
Click the link to read our guidelines, safety measures, and infection rate.
School Report Card
Click on the link for more information on our School Report Card
Read and follow our student handbook guidelines for conduct and dress code.
CCHS Technology Help Desk
Contact our Technology Team
Corwin Literacy Information
PD Resource Center
Email Us with your Information
Send us attendance notes, proof of residence, documents for the nurse, athletics, counselors, or just a comment or concern
Report Bullying, Violence or other forms of risky behavior
Please use the link below
A United States Department of Education regulation published on May 19, 2020 defines sexual harassment for purposes of Title IX.
For more information on the CCPS Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy, follow this link
“Together, We’re Better!”
- All CCHS students have the potential to be successful and will be challenged to reach that potential.
- All CCHS students will gain the confidence and tools needed to be successful as graduates.
- All decisions will be based on data and the best interests of our students.
- Our school will appreciate, respect and celebrate student diversity.
- All CCHS students will have an adult advocate and know someone cares for them.
- Instruction is driven by standards-based learning.
- When all stakeholders: students, teachers, parents and community are involved, “Together, We’re Better!”